Vermont Exam Team Remote Exam Application
There are 3 steps neccessary to get a remote ham radio exam:
ALL THREE STEPS MUST BE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
- Pay the required $14 fee. Your exam enrollment is not considered without this
- Enroll using this form to pick a primary and secondary exam date
- Register your information for a specific exam date
- Exams are offered only on the days and times shown below.
- Don't sign up if you are not ready to take the exam!
- Don't sign up here if you are, or plan to take an exam session with a different group.
- Go to https://www.paypal.me/hamexam to pay the required, nonrefundable $14 exam fee.
This fee is required by the exam coordinator. It cannot be waived. There are no discounts. There is no enrolling to "save" a spot.
We are like a gas station. Pay before pumping. In other words, "No pay, no exam".
Make sure you see the confirmation from PayPal before proceeding.
- Fill out the form and indicate a first and second choice of exam date. Dates are not always available especially if you do this late in the week.
We will offer you an exam date, based on demand.
MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT!
- You will receive an email with your exam date and a link to register. Do this RIGHT AWAY. Others can take your spot!
You will receive a confirmation from ExamTools that you have registered.
- One day before your exam, you will get an email with the meeting ID and password for the exam.
- Read the above directions again and be sure to follow them!